-
November 22nd, 2005, 09:45 AM
#1
Inactive Member
My friend's daughter has this doll...she is very pretty, I think her name begins with a K...My daughter just loves this doll and i would love to find one for her on Ebay or here or wherever...I believe she has long blonde hair.
-
November 22nd, 2005, 09:45 AM
#2
GreyMyst
Guest
LOL Kailey [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 22nd, 2005, 12:44 PM
#3
monimarine
Guest
Welcome to the board! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 23rd, 2005, 04:39 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Yup...Kailey. She goes for really high prices on eBay...
Good luck! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
November 23rd, 2005, 03:12 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Kailey!Welcome to the board!Kailey was my first doll,and I love her!
-
November 23rd, 2005, 08:46 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Just wanted to say Welcome!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks